Thursday, June 27, 2013

I don't know

So I moved, everyone is telling me how exciting it is to move and how this changes everything. Moving is only exciting if someone else is handling the nitty gritty otherwise moving is tiring.

Does this change everything? Waking up each day changes everything. Not showering changes everything.  Change is inevitable

Am I excited about the next chapter in my life? Meh. I know great things will happen and not great things it is a part of life. I think I will just sit back now and enjoy the ride.

Don't get me wrong I still have those dreams that are locked like Fort Knox in my heart. I have the secret wishes that is part of being a human being.

I feel that one of the reasons I have been so disappointed in the past is because I have stacked the deck so heavily with expectations.

Expectations are like a slow moving poison you don't realize the damage until it is to late.

So I am not slacking or indecisive, I would meet each moment as it happens.

I don't know the Sheepdogs

No comments:

Post a Comment