Monday, April 29, 2013

I am not old enough

We talk all day and yet our conversations are tossed about like a newspaper on a windy day.

Imagine my surprise today when in the middle of a conversation I contemplated a career change. I made the statement as a joke.

The other person said that is a great idea!

I stopped in my tracks, "woah I am to old!"

"To old for what?" the person asked.

I was stumped, my remarked tossed about like a newspaper on a windy day had been taken seriously and now I am in a quandary.

What is to old? Or not old enough?

Do I make a change or do I stay put?

I only know I am not old enough to quit and give up on dreams. Even if I don't know the dream.

1 comment:

  1. I am wondering if I have become more inflexible. Where as before I would "pivot" on a dime. Now I am thinking should I even look over my shoulder? This feeling of questioning is new.

    ReplyDelete