Sunday, November 4, 2012

Should have could have would have

When I don't blog I feel as if I should have, but then I ask myself could have I produced something that was compelling and meaningful. Would have I created a blog post that meant something.

Is this blog a journey and if so does it mean a daily commitment?

I don't know. I like to think that when I post it is because, I have experiences something and I want to share it.

I grew up being a ham, story-telling is easy for me trust me lets go out to dinner, trust me you will end up with the biggest doggy bag ever, why? Because you will be entertained and you will forget to eat. Am I great, no, am I entertaining? Yes.

I like being able to move people to a magical place, I like whisking people into a fantasy even for a brief period of time it is my gift.

So should I, could I blog every day? Only if I Would I have a better blog.

Should, Could and Would will be on vacation for eternity cheers :)


No comments:

Post a Comment