Monday, September 3, 2012

Amazon Kindle Fire sells out ahead of new Kindle Fire Launch

I love my Kindle it is the first thing that I move from purse to purse (yes the wallet has been left behind) and it travels with me everywhere. I was not surprised to hear that the Kindle Fire was a huge success, not only was it an e-reader but it also was a tablet and with the price tag it was truly a "buy" for those:

1. love to read
2. have to many books
3. can never decide which book we should read next

Back in the days of yore, this time of the year meant back to school now this is the time of the blockbuster releases. I am honestly excited to see next generation of the Kindle Fire and will put it on my holiday shopping list. http://www.wcnc.com/news/consumer/Amazon-Kindle-Fire-sold-out-as-new-model-expected--168308556.html

No comments:

Post a Comment