Saturday, September 22, 2012

First day of Autumn

It is the first day of autumn, and maybe in the heady anticipation I ordered my pumpkin spiced latte last week (don't judge me).

I love the Fall, the trees go technicolor and show off their jewel like colors the air smells crisp and clean. I put on a comfy sweater and read a book. Well in the past I wanted to curl up with a good book. Now I curl up with my computer and type away as scenes take shape and flow to become a story.

Letting go and really letting the story tell itself, even when I am unsure and I think I have gone to far but ultimately knowing the story will tell itself without me cock-blocking.

So yes I am looking forward to fall, good riddance summer, I will definitely not miss you and when I do I am only a plane ride away to the Caribbean :)

No comments:

Post a Comment