Monday, September 17, 2012

"Trouble Sleeping" Corinne Bailey Rae

I have always had trouble sleeping, I think like Corinne it is because I am always in love. I am in love with the way strangers can stop in their tracks and take the time to help each other. I fall in love when I hear someone listening to their headset on the metro and they are oblivious to everything but the joy of the music they are experiencing. I can recall all these little random episodes as I get ready to go to bed and I tell myself to capture the details of two sets of hand that cling and tighten  as two long lost friends reconnect.

Yes I have trouble sleeping, all these thoughts they float like feathers tickling my brain living these impressions and I wonder who else has trouble sleeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment