Monday, September 3, 2012

Hello it's Me

The first blog post, it sets the mood for all up coming post, it gives the reader an idea of what to expect with daily updates. With a title like Infinite Lilac Thursday you are probably thinking this could be going somewhere, nowhere or anywhere -- only time, you and I will tell.

For now let me introduce myself, I am here to share a little slice of creative brain with you reader and if you like what you read come back tomorrow and the day after. If you really like what you read, leave a comment and tell me how fabulous I am, because if I am fabulous so are you.

I hope you enjoy reading my updates and when I release my book if you are interested you purchase it. For the time being I will update on the editing process or as I like to call it: "I enjoyed writing I am not so sure about this part."

I have to be honest I feel alive and happy for the first time I am exploring my creative side and now that I have let this Sexy, Gorgeous, Wild, Brilliant Beautiful Goddess out to play and I am letting her have free reign. So join me as I embark on this new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment