Saturday, September 8, 2012

Is writing a compulsion?

When I was younger I remember looking at people and knowing their story. Depending on the story on the story I was either popular i.e. he is into you or or that dude is running a scam not one of my more popular moments. Was being right about people get me into less trouble? No, as a matter of fact, it I landed into more trouble because people believed I was snooping.

For the most part people it was hard to believe that because I was quiet and I paid attention and people for the most part are arrogant it was the perfect combination for me to learn more about human nature in all of its intricacies.

I find all of this usual as my stories grow, I once believed that authors wrote, I now see that the characters in stories have something to share and we are are the vessels they choose to share their 'truth' with. 

I feel like writing is the one thing that is real the rest is how we interpret the world in order to better sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment