Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A walk in the clouds

Yesterday I confessed some of my odd tv viewing choices. Confession time is not over. If it looks interesting, compelling, I will watch (commercials) included. Which brings us to today's episode what does this<-- have to do with--> that.

I have issues, ok my issues have issues such as no garbage in the house at night issues. So off I go to dump the garbage when I realize I am walking in pea soup fog

And I remembered that fog are just clouds that are close to the ground and I thought about A Walk in the Cloud, the movie and the show. What show you ask?

As I walked I could taste the water droplets in the air and I thought I can walk in clouds. We all walk in clouds when we read, we watch a beautiful show, when we create, when we explore. Next time someone tells you to get your head out of the cloud remember that we should all spend time in the clouds it is where we find love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment