Sunday, October 7, 2012

What can it be? How can it be changed? I will do it My Way just like Frank Sinatra

I guess I should have started writing when I was 5. Instead I told myself I had to many questions about life. I am always looking at thing or experiencing things and thinking "What if___" for example I had to log on to a website it asked for my username and password.

1. My computer knows my name but it doesnt talk to the "internet" yet"
2. Password I have to type in a password....Secure not so much.....Hell you want to make a password use my fingerprint
3. Some of you will understand and for those of you who do "THANK YOU IN ADVANCE" for those who dont get it just skip 3 number. Why do I have type ".com" or the symbole "@" Whenever I type .com in or @ I always wonder if the computer is going to ask you do you want your coffee in a cup? a dedicated ".com" button that can be toggled to become .org, edu etc....

For those of you who think # 3 is useless, pointless or stupid the line to conformity starts here -->

Which brings me to design....in our technological rush of making things faster, smaller, slimmer we have forgotten to make them user friendly and rational. Imagine if your remote control did not have an on off switch but could do everything else under the sun.

When I create I can create all the "what ifs" I wonder about all day long. And I can always have it my way

No comments:

Post a Comment