Monday, October 15, 2012

Should I stay or should I go The Clash but not of the Titans just of friends and social engagements

I have an inbox full of invitations to countless gatherings, between a family situation and writing I find that I have very limited time after the full time job.

So you are probably wondering why did I pick should I stay or should I go? Do I feel compelled to to go and party instead of write? No.

What I find interesting is that when I decline a social engagement and I tell people I will be writing the response is always the same: "Oh you are writing, but you can do that later."

Were I less polite, I would respond "I know I can write later, but I choose to write now."

So for everyone who thinks this is a passing fancy, that I am using my writing as an excuse I give you this song take it as you wish :).

No comments:

Post a Comment