Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Creating my own world

When people ask me why I want to write, for me it is the ability to create my own world to create my own stories, to create my own characters. Granted once I start writing the characters have a funny way of behaving and going rogue.

But I have to tell you a secret as writer when one of your characters goes rogue and behaves in an unexpected way that is when whether you admit it or not you fall in love with these make believe people. In those rogue moments they are REAL, you no longer have control and you are telling their story and my oh my their stories can be amazing.

So create your stories but look forward to that moment when they get rebellious and they act out of character trust me those are the ones  you never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment