Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ramblin Man Back and Forth

Just in case you haven't noticed the trend yet I can connect --> this with <--that.

I have been traveling quite a bit lately and I feel like this -->













The beauty of being a nerd is that I want to feel like this -->



So I know what you are thinking am I trying to make a connection between country and R&B to late that has been done quite a few times. I wont bore you with that instead I will point you to --> Me.

I think that in the excitement of the journey I forgot that the journey is the path, where does the path lead? Where will I end up? Will things work out? What am I in control of? Am I doing the right thing? Why am I bothering?

We all have a story to tell, we are also a part of other people story. In our own story we play the lead. In other stories we can play, hero/ine villain, antagonist, provocateur etc.

I keep waiting for that moment in one of these many trips where like a hero in adventure I have the "light bulb aha moment" it hasn't happened.   I then wonder what if that moment happens, what then how will I feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment